Simply the best.
We ONLY use Batyline® is a woven polyester fibre protected by a PVC coating. The fibres are then bundled together in order to obtain an exceptionally solid fibrous substance that is permanent, resistant to stretching, and immune to cracking.
• Material is a polyester fiber covered with a coating of PVC.
• It is 100% synthetic and resistant to rot and mildew.
• Highly resistant to UV radiation and fading, UV tested 2000h exposure iso 105 - BO2.
• It can withstand extreme temperatures ranging from -30C (-22F) to 70C (158F).
• EO rated 100% recyclable.
• Optimised weave opening , Stays cool in summer, dries very quickly .