At Taste Furniture we choose only the best materials available:-
- Batyline® is a woven polyester fibre
- Recycled Teak Frame
- Stainless steel handle & Fittings
Please check with our showroom for color options...
Simply the best.
We ONLY use Batyline® is a woven polyester fibre protected by a PVC coating. The fibres are then bundled together in order to obtain an exceptionally solid fibrous substance that is permanent, resistant to stretching, and immune to cracking.
• Material is a polyester fiber covered with a coating of PVC.
• It is 100% synthetic and resistant to rot and mildew.
• Highly resistant to UV radiation and fading, UV tested 2000h exposure iso 105 - BO2.
• It can withstand extreme temperatures ranging from -30C (-22F) to 70C (158F).
• EO rated 100% recyclable.
• Optimised weave opening , Stays cool in summer, dries very quickly .
Recycled Teak Reclaimed from warehouse buildings and construction materials, old houses and railways. Teak is a close grained and oil-rich hardwood, it is especially stable in its recycled form. Recycled teak is truly unique in character with every piece having variations. Colour differences, knots, small cracks, grain and colour variations, climatic and soil conditions are a result of natural growth and all impact on the finished product, air drying and evidence of a past use which may include but not limited to nail, bolt holes and uneven surfaces. Highly skilled workers manually hand grade the wood and produce the optional rough bushed or smooth finish that gives our teak that special patina.
Taste Furniture 2018 Copyright. (Please check with store for current specification.)