Imperia & Como TableMade in Italy by
At Taste Furniture we choose only the best materials available:-
This Lava stone table handcrafted in Deruta Italy by ceramic masters Domiziani is not just the best performing table against the elements we have ever seen. It is a work of art in itself making it as suitable indoors as it is out.
The basalt slabs are handpainted and double baked to produce a table top that can withstand temperatures from -50 to 1000 degrees. With the added characteristics of tremendous UV, salt spray, acid and stain resistance this table truly is a unique blend of strength, durability and elegance.
· The table top stone is made from pure basalt produced from lava flows. Basalt has been used for centuries in building projects due its it's durability, ability to bear heavy loads and withstand deformation.
· The stone slabs are machined and then hand painted producing the stunning finish that makes this product not just a table but a work of art.
· After a double baking at 1000 degrees the table top slabs are ready. This process makes them ideal for any interior or exterior application with the product able to withstand extreme cold, extreme heat, salinity and sunlight. The table top can handle temperatures from -50 to 1000 degress
· They have excellent impact resistance and will not stain or warp when in contact heat sources suchs as fire or hot cookware.
· The frame is made from commerical gauge stainless steel with the added protection of a powdercoated finish
Material: Basalt Lava stone
Frame: Powder coated stainless steel
Frame Colour: White
Size: 300 x 110cm & 120cm round